miércoles, 18 de junio de 2014

The first one

Hello everybody! 

As a translator, who spend a lot of hours working with the computer, I want to share with you a lot of different things that maybe you can find interesting. In the following entries I want to explain how to improve your translation work or any other work of writing. This will be a collection of the knowledges that I have got during the years that I have studied the art of translation. Maybe you will learn new ways to make your work easier or you will discover simply something new. I will write the entries in english and spanish to put into practice both languages... and the translation, of course. If you have any question, comments or suggestion, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks for reading.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario